Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

End of 2012


Well, 2012 is full with a nice, painful, hectic, and totally awesome moments. I forgot what targets that I made and needed to achieve. I won’t write it all because it will be a long lists. But let’s just see several things I did. Here its is,

1.       Doing internship outside of Java Island --- Palembang, South Sumatera
2.       Joining English Free Speaking Class at CLC of ITS
3.       Learning Japanese language 2nd Level at CLC of ITS
4.       Publishing Titik Nol Kampus Perdjoeangan Book
5.       Updating this blog

6.       Plant Design
7.       TOEFL Test
8.       Applying many exchange programs
9.       Healthy lifestyle
10.   etc

There are still a lot of things that were success or failed  to be achieved. But still, I thank to God for everything during the day and night along this 2012.

2013 is coming soon. Actually I didn't prepare anything except a hope. I hope not to be good but to give my best. May Allah blesses us always.

Happy New Year All :D

No comments:

Post a Comment