Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fresh Holiday with Kwaci (2)

#day 2

Culinary start our day! For this special case, we aren't creative, still go to some places that we ever had visited before. But I think it doesn't matter. The point: we are still together.. hehe

Siomay at Jalan Kalimantan is the second destination after Bakso Yudha. This siomay is different from siomay bandung. They don't use any fish for main composition but meat. Yeah, I can describe it as meatball that are wrapped by pangsit's flour. The taste? Deliciouso! (*it's look like everything is okay in my tounge! :P)


After that, Sari and Mbet help me make 'proker of this month' (PRC's proker of communication section). I really really thanks guys! Thanks for your creative idea, time, energy, and lots of sincerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment