Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fresh Holiday with Kwaci (1)

#day 1

It was fun meet them all, my best friends from senior high school. Yeah, we are student college now, absolutely it make the intensity for gathering is rare. Honestly, I dont have any plan to meet them in my holiday because I still have somehing to do. But, everything can be change! I decided to go home, Magetan.

We all spend our holiday at the same time. Perfect. There is rare challenge for us to meet in holidays. Usually, holiday's timing are different from one to another college. For our first date, we went to Bakso Yudha. What? Bakso Yudha? Of course that's not a real name. We usually call like that because Yudha's parents sell it, (Yudha is our classmate in senior high school). The taste? deliciouso!

"It's hoot!!!!" Mbet said it when we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment