Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Maulid Nabi

As usual, my family and I always commemorate the birthday of Rasulullah SAW or maulid Nabi at Pondok Pesantren Al-Khidmah, Kedidinding Surabaya. Those are some pictures that finally I took. It’s only taken by using my sister phone camera. Not good in resolution and quality, but It doesn’t matter. Actually I still can catch the moment and tradition.
Came with the entourage. Some also came from town around East Java
Spirit: a pregnant woman, in order to seek blessing
Followed the memorial together with their family
No more space: sitting in the road
Santri circulate a donation box, something similar is also done when haul akbar
Maulid tradition: exchanging fruits between jamaah
Fruits that brought by my family
Even As'ad (my nephew) ate the apple first
All stood when we were saying sholawat
Hoping for intercession
Introduce and familiarize the tradition since childhood
Very nice to be routine follow annual event with family. Happy maulid. I hope, we can remember the service and the struggle of Muhammad SAW is better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment