Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back to Nature


This is it, my runaway vacation. Honestly, I just try to escape from 'hectic' routines in Surabaya. Let say goodbye to lecture, script-shit (ups :D), works, and many many things left behind for a while.

I really miss fresh air and fresh water so much. Yeah, I think that's true when people say: you will never know how precious to breath with a good air in the village till you live in the city which is filled with poluted air.

I spent 4 days only in my hometown Magetan. Please give me additional time, hehe (dreaming!). For me, back to home means family, friends, and absolutely hangout quality time.

I am home, I back to nature. Strawberry field, rice field and pinery drive me crazy happy!










Dont be envy guys:)

6 comments:

  1. ini didaerah sarangan bukan mbk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. foto ku ra onok pik??haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini khusus foto narsisku aja *lho?
      hehehe:D

      Delete
  3. strange woman ...
    in village u'll find nothing...
    city look promishing.. moreover mGt.. promote area..
    #u're freak....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's about perspective broo.
      just wait my post about how not satisfy i am with the goverment and static rhythm of this small town.
      *how sad :(

      Delete