Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Not Master of All

Sometimes we don't need to master in all subjects. We may good in some subjects but not good in others. It doesn't matter. But it does matter if the subject which you don't like is the compulsory subject. Like today, I may say that I am really not good in control process. Really-really big zero. I realized that I didn't give my full effort to study that subject during this semester. What a poor thing rite?

Actually, I am still waiting for the final result. Possibly the worst is failure. So how? Well, it means I need to study again also need to understand this subject more (next semester maybe?). Who knows if one day I can fall in love with it (Hehehe, hopefully). Absolutely I am sad for the failure. But the main thing is I can realize why the bad thing like that can be happen.

Well, the failure of one subject will not end my world. As soon as next semester arrive, I can repair it. Absolutely with 100% effort to understand those 'lovely and kindly' subject. Cheeer up Upik :) 

*writing while waiting a lot of journals (for my final project plan) are printed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment