Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crazy Rossi!


Honestly, I dont have any intention using English for this post. But it doesn't matter, as far my mood is still good.

Well, actually I really wanna share a lot of stories that I have. You know, this November made me hectic for lectures and works. About Djoeang team and it book, about my pre-factory design task, about IBS. Whoooooaaaa there must be many posts that I will write. It must! Just wait then my loyal readers :D

Ah, this evening was not very good to me. I was on fire to attend Pulp and Paper class but when I entered the class, my phone was ringing. "Sorry for this sudden information, today there is no Pulp and Paper class."

What the hell! It made me dissapointed. But still, there is nothing more disappointing and making me angry than the careless motor rider. I left my home about 3 pm. I drive slowly because I thought, there were still much time. My class begin at 4 pm.

Usually it take 30 minutes or if I get at the traffic jam, it will take 45 minutes. This evening, the traffic was little friendly. It's good, I didn't gather with the stream 'go home time' of office employees.

Bad thing happened in Kramat Gantung. After the intersection, I took my way at the right side of a car. I ride my motorcycle slowly. But suddenly, one motor appeared in front of me. The motor rider went to the right side directly. He never looked to the rearview mirror though once. As you know, at that time in my left side there was a car. Absolutely I didn't know that the motor rider would suddenly appear then cut my way. *(%&&*@@#$#%$%$#^!!! I recognized his uniform, navy! Even a navy doesn't have any attitude at the road in this country. How sad that is!

Hey, Rossi jalanan. Kalau mau ngebut ya ngebut aja tapi jangan di jalan umum. Teruntuk pembalap jalanan saya hanya berdoa, semoga kalian tidak mencelakai orang lain. Kalau elu celaka sendiri mah, EGP kale! *efek stress di jalanan

No comments:

Post a Comment