Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wooooaa, Internship!!

I should post this article since a long time. Maybe because too lazy, so I'm reluctant to write .. hehehe
Never mind, this post about my experience when parting with an editorial crew at Radar Surabaya, where I intern for a month to meet obligations as an ITS Online's reporter. Together with Eka, a fellow reporter ITS Online, we were taken care of by Mbak Heti Palestina, one of the editors. So far, we managed to make a good track record during the internship. As a result, the cert can be obtained without difficulty (overrated!). Thank's all.

Nice moment!!
With other editor:Mr Lambertus Hurek. I dunno what's happen with his expression.. hoooa:)
And finally, we got it!!!!

Last July, I accompanied my friends, which will also intern at Radar. Eh, I actually met and asked by Mas Wijanarko, "Wanna intern here again during the holidays?" I just smiled (wuuuuuuush!! Internship is really exhausting!). Alhamdulillah, I got a lot of knowledge and experiences during an off-campus reporting. Woooooow, SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment